View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:26 AM   #291
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian1944 View Post
Another wish item would be a collections concept where the books in the library can be separated completely into different groups (this is already an ibooks concept but i don't think they have patented it yet)
Definitely not, because this was always possible in Stanza, too. For example, in Stanza, I have set up groups like Books to Read Soon, Books to Read Later, and so on, so that I can also sort books in Stanza that way. Would be nice if Marvin, too, allowed us to sort books in user-customizable groups in addition to standard criteria or Calibre tags.

Last edited by Faterson; 12-22-2012 at 06:25 AM.