View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #9
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaze View Post
Yes, I know about Bebook Neo and Bebook Club, but for some reason I like the Bebook One/Mini design and functionality when it comes to buttons etc...
The best e-ink reader ever made. I have 2. A primary and a backup. So does my brother.

Why is it the best one ever made.

1. - removable SD chip. If it ever dies, my library is just a pop out away. (or if the chip goes bad (I backup every couple months) I relead a new chip and pop in.

2. - Standard replaceable battery. I'm on my second battery on one of the readers.

3. - Firmware choices. I'm running Openinkpot, but the factory firmware isn't bad.

So it looks industrial. Put it in a nice cover, (to protect the screen), and nobody will notice, not even you...

Only complaint, doesn't handle SDHC chips. (can't have everything.)

I don't know how long they will last but hopefully quite a few batteries' worth.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote