View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #189
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist7 View Post
Hi nynaevelan
The mbp files are "binary" meaning you can't just read them.
You would a "hex editor" plus a description of the mbp file format to figure out what's actually in the files ( as far as I know )
What you could do is checking the time stamp to see if it's dated as you would expect.
What info is not updated as expected ?
The read % ?
I think that might be why Calibre is not picking up the files, when I look in the documents folder of the Kindle with the Explorer there is no timestamp to the file. The next step I tried was checking the annotations in Kindle for PC, updating them and loading them to the kindle. When I look at the files in the book on the kindle it shows the updated annotations but Calibre still will not update them. It is not updating the comments section or the column, and I know it is not working because it is not putting the + in the tags section.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote