View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 11:08 AM   #51
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
@FOV:
I came back to your ROM GONYX 1.7.3 For_update_with_stock_firmware_Boyue-Gmini-Energy_Systems-Gonyx172 and installed the dpi 160 - changer files. Changed dpi to 204 rebooted, everything is working fine. Now I like to use Relaunch as Launcher and installed it. Everytime the system is switched off and switches on I have the sailing boot in endless loop till I connect the device via usb. Now it starts immediately into Relaunch and asks me about "Connect device to a computer for USB storage?". If not connected via usb after a certain time it will not start into Relaunch but keeps showing the "Boyue sailing ship" endlessly. It doesn't matter what version of Relaunch is installed, this problem occurs with every tried version. Any ideas how to solve this without uninstalling Relaunch?
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote