View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 08:58 PM   #201
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluejar View Post
you mean if you connect you device to you computer while ADE4 isn't running, then later run ADE4 while the device is not connected, what happens? The experiment hasn't been done, but it would require that ADE4 at some point has recognized the device and its ebook library on your computer. So, I don't know.
I'm just trying to figure out if some part of ADE4 is running in the background at all times. I hope not!
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote