View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #7
clsdclsd
Zealot
clsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five wordsclsdclsd can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl
... Can you start the launcher from telnet
and check it's output?

P.S. Important! Any game should start after delay of about 3 sec after button press.
I've tried to enable telnet (following the instructions here: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kobo_Touch_Hacking) but after editing the etc/init.d/rcS file the touch did not booted, I had to do a factory reset.

I've been waiting for minutes to start a game, but 29 out of 30 times it didn't happen. Once it starts, I can't get rid of the popup window (however I'm able to move it, and the chess clock is ticking, so the game is running at the background)
clsdclsd is offline   Reply With Quote