View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I like to be able to look them up by authors last name initial - then authors name - then series name (if any) - then book name listed in series order.
Quote:
I found an ereader that does exactly what I want....sort and organize based on meta-data...plus about a gazillion other features that ereaders SHOULD have been incorporating for the last several years!
Are you certain it will be able to do exactly what you want? There is no official "series" metadata being used that I know of in ePub2.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote