View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 08:09 PM   #23
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
In the past I had to put books on my lap or on the table and be stiff sitting there. My neck and wrists could not deal with that anymore today. I could never operate paperbacks in a comfortable manner though.

OP asked about the coldness of the Oasis. I cannot put a cover on my O3 as it gets to heavy. Take a sniff of the smelling salts now JSWolf to handle that. It gets to heavy for some of us. Oh the humanity that we have different ways of reading books. Anywho. It is a wee bit cold. Thankfully for me, unlike the OP, I live in a fairly hot climate. South texas. Plus i am running a wee bit hotter these days than I used to. But, it doesn't feel super pleasant. If they made a skin covered in something like felt of fleece, that would be great. I put a love handle strap on the back. So now I can stick my fingers in it which makes it much easier to hold for me. Its just a bit big for me overall. I'd like a 6 inch Oasis with battery in. Even without a cover the O3 is almost too heavy after a while.

The shape of the device is what makes it ergonomic so a cover ruins that. I don't need no stinking cover, I would just like a more fluffy back instead of the cold dead metal.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote