View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 06:51 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Firstly it is always a good idea to include the versions of things involved. The Kobo firmware version is particularly important as different versions have problems and older versions won't work with calibre v3.

I've actually done this a few times today from my Kobo devices. I use "http://username: password@IPaddress/mobile" as URL. This is with calibre v3.27.0 and Kobo firmware 4.9.11311. The browser doesn't prompt to login, so you need to include the user details in the URL.

As this is running on a NAS in a docker container, my thoughts would be either you have the wrong IP address, or need to specify a port.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote