View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:06 AM   #45
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
I guess I'm just born into a readers family.
My grandfather was a miner, and only went to school till 12 years of age, but in his house there were bookshelves everywhere and I always remember him reading. Moreover, I also remember his brothers and sisters as avid readers (all born as children of a farmer's hand at the beginning of the 20th century).
At home as a child, reading was as common an activity as eating and sleeping.
From 6 years on, I went to the local library on Sunday morning. I alwasy took care to be there as early as possible (it was open from 10.00 till 12.00), so that I could return the same day if I happened to read my book within the opening hours.

Imagine my astonishmend when I first came at my parents in law, and I couldn't find a book anywhere...
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote