View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #400
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
I know where you live, so yeah, Walmart is important there! Wouldn't you just about have to go to Johnson City to get any big variety of stores? Every time I would go to Walmart in Bristol there would be groups of people just standing around chatting. It was nice! And everyone was so friendly.
I miss Kmart. They closed all the ones close to me. For clothing staples nothing beats Kmart prices or quality. Well, except Hills, but those are all gone here too!
S
I shop online at BigK for my clothes or go to J.C. for one.
J.C or Kingsport for more stores. Really Kingsport has all the big name stores in the Church Hill area. We have a Walmart Supercenter and 4 Dollar Generals and Dollar Tree plus one Family Dollar. So you can see how rural of an area I live in. All those but one small DG is 25 minutes away from me. The other DG is 10 minutes from here.

I can't get hubby up to go shopping. *pouts* I guess for me I'll just finished my Stephanie Plum Novel. Last night we stayed up all night decorating our tree. It's the biggest tree we've ever had and it's taller than hubby so it took forever to get it just right.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote