View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:59 PM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I used to work in a copy shop and several of our customers were smaller retailers. Among them was an indie bookstore I had loved---until they started coming into the copy shop and turned out to be the most demanding, complaining, rude bunch of customers I ever served during my short tenure in the customer service industry I'll take 'big retailer, lower price' over supporting the little guy 'just because' any day...
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote