View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:27 AM   #566
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Finished The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Loved it. Those classics from Blackstone Audio are really worth getting.

As my personal reading goal for this year is to read or listen to at least 12 classics (I am regrettably uneducated in this area ), I have now started The Call of the Wild by Jack London. Um ... interesting. I didn't know this was told from the point of view of a dog and I still don't know what to make of it. I usually don't read fiction with animal protagonists, it just isn't my sort of thing. But the narration by William Roberts is more than decent, so I guess it will carry me through.

This is an unabridged reading I got from Sync last year.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote