View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 03:10 AM   #2
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeslip1974 View Post
New version of Google play books is out - FINALLY with ability to upload your own EPUBS and a cloud save facility for upto 1000 books.....

... In my opinion that pretty much kills all the competition stone cold dead
It is very good I was just playing with it but I'm going to keep with Mantano I think mainly for the tags and series info.
I'd say Google books is probably good enough to keep most people happy and I can see myself buying a book or two on it as well for it's convenience factor.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote