View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 03:29 AM   #36017
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Getting ready to go downstairs early. After yesterday's celebrations I need to power wash our bit of side walk. The café next door is allowed on Queen's Day to put tables and chairs in front of our store. The agreement is that they clean up after them. But the last couple of years the only sweep the side walk and with all the spilled beer, drinks and food that just isn't enough. So, to prevent customers and passers-by from getting stuck and prevent our store to reek of old beer I give it a good clean (which was needed anyway).

After that I don't expect it to be a busy day despite it being a school vacation week.

Last edited by Rumpelteazer; 05-01-2013 at 03:33 AM.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote