View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 02:24 PM   #1139
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
[*] if you change the orientation rotating the document by 90°, to return to the previous orientation you must click the rotate button other 3 times. I think it's more useful to have a rotate button that simply toggles between landscape / portrait orientations
I used to have this on a JetBook - it was really irritating because the landscape and portrait positions often meant that the reader was in the wrong orientation (e.g. power socket at the wrong side for where the cable came from making it difficult to read and charge at the same time). I'd much rather have the choice, though the ability to rotate anti/clockwise would be nice.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote