View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Calibre and series.

So I see a cryptic comment about Calibre supporting series and to click on the configuration item. I finally realize that the Calibre author meant to attach the Kobo to the system and then look at the Kobo device configuration.

Then he talks about updating the series by disconnection and reconnecting. Which I've done but no series update. So I'm missing something obvious.

And now I can't find the thread which had a link to the authors original update and I have no idea how to find it.

Any ideas?
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote