View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #12
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
My ears were burning

I just wanted to add that if someone wants to come up with an alternative styling for the Sigil generated inline TOC (as a single html page with inline CSS) please feel free to either PM it to me or put as an attachment. We can always consider making it the Sigil default so all users of this feature get the benefit over the current one? Though it wasn't me who added it I'm pretty sure most of the development effort on that particular feature didn't go into the styling .

Perhaps one day Sigil may have some sort of templates feature (a bit like word) where you could choose from a range of "Inline TOC" styles, as well as of course templates for other content page types etc. Just a random thought...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote