View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
A Complete list of Louisa May Alcott's works..

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the complete writings of L. M. Alcott? If so please give me the link. Wikipedia only list a "selection".

I'd like to read all the ones written as Jo's stories as well as all the follow-ups to Little Women. Her shorts interest me also; I recently read "Lost in the pyramid" and would like to read more of them.

I'm not particularly well at the moment, so my concentration isn't good; Alcott's fairly easy writing is something I can cope with; I also like the homeliness of the Little Women stories.

(Recovering from another attack of labyrinthitis. I've had neutropenia - a low count of one type of white blood cell - for some time, but it's dropped to a dangerous level, so I'm a bit scared too. Homely books which are easy to read will help psychologically.)

Was going to insert the
THANK YOU
sign here, but can't take the round and round motion! Sorry.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote