View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
If you have chosen to publish on Amazon, have you also opted in for the Prime Members Lending Library?

Is this essentially correct?
I have published on Amazon, and choose NOT to be part of the Lending Library. It is completely up to the author (or author's agent), and I have not been pressured at all to take part in it. So, its impact to be... has been zero. I saw no dip in sales due to it, nor any indication that the Lending Library has had any impact on me at all.

But I agree with the article's point that the Lending Library is bad for authors.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote