View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:41 AM   #8
altruizine
Senior Altruist
altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML, Onyx Boox Note Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
What sources are you comparing to when the only difference you see is the new struct added?
I've compared the Linux trees Sony distributes for the Sony PRS-T1 the PRS-T2, respectively:The new extension interface is in these files: drivers/video/mxc/mxc_epdc_fb.c, include/linux/mxcfb_epdc_kernel.h

The video-driver extension interface is by far not the only change; there's tons of minor bug fixes, platform updates, power-management enhancements, minor quirks stuff, plus a few security fixes thrown in for good measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Is there some Freescale patch for the stock linux-2.6.35.3 kernel that produces most of what Sony is using?
There surely is. But that's not what I've been looking at, and I don't know off-hand where to find it.
altruizine is offline   Reply With Quote