View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Smile I love my new Vox

I got a beautifull black one on Saturday at Best Buy and I got a navy blue cover at Coles. After playing with it for 2 days I really love it, it does everything I was hoping it would do exept that I can't find a Kindle app and I really wanted to be able to read my Kindle books on it. I still use my Kobo WiFi on the subway commute to work but I love to use my Vox at home.
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote