View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:16 PM   #50
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I'd advise reistance bands that are made of tubing. My partner used to use the flat strips of rubber. One snapped and hit her in the eye. It was NOT pretty.
I'd agree. The Bodylastics are tubing and well made. The yoga body bands look like that would smack you in the face. The same goes for cheap tube body bands. It needs to feel solid for me to be comfortable.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote