View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 08:01 PM   #33
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Since I'll be turning 60 this year -- God/Fate/Whomever willing -- I've decided on 60 books as my target goal. My other goals include more non-fiction, more poetry and plays, especially by local/Canadian authors, more audio books, more comic books, more books that I already have in the TBR pile (Miss Marple, I am looking at you!) and for extra special credit, a heterosexual romance novel -- assuming I can find something that won't bore me silly or worse, hit my "Grrr! So stupid I wanna KILL these characters!" rage button. Which probably rules out most Harlequins, if they're anything like I remember from my early teens. Can NOT believe I read such drivel!

Oh, and an actual paper book. I'll probably have to buy or borrow from the kiddie section because those usually have print big enough that I can see but if it's a good story, who cares?
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote