Thread: Surface Go
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 06:00 PM   #3
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
Also, curious what ereader apps you like to use on Windows? Something maintstream like Kindle or Google Play, or are you running a custom app like Freda from the Windows Store?
Personally, I usually use Freda on my Go. It's what I used on my previous 8" Windows tablet. I also have calibre (along with my whole library) and BookBazaar Reader installed and use them occasionally. I also have several PDF apps that are installed primarily for reading and producing documents, but are occasionally used for reading ebooks in the PDF format. These days, I do a lot of my reading on my old (ancient) Kindle Keyboard.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote