View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 08:23 PM   #20
amgoforth
Groupie
amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 Kindles, 2 Nooks, 2 Kobos, Ipad.
Mobileread is also not idiots who kill the web page with ads. They have more sense then that and I imagine these others will wise up too someday. Won't matter to me though and many others like me who will never say anything about it. They will just stop using these sites. When I came back from Iraq the 1st time the Internet had changed. One could no longer type in a search in Google and find what you are looking for right away. It had become a process of going through allot of junk. Guess what, I am not going to do that unless it is very important to do so. As far as I am concerned they can shove all those adds up their ***.

Last edited by amgoforth; 03-31-2010 at 08:30 PM.
amgoforth is offline   Reply With Quote