View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 05:17 PM   #9
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
I've started working on ereader input and output. It will not be available for the 0.5.x series as it is being written for the new conversion framework used by pluginize.

@junkml, if you can figure out how to get the metadata out of an encrypted file that would be awesome. So far it looks like the majority of the information is stored in the encrypted data section itself. For example,

Code:
\vTITLE="Andersen's Fairy Tales" AUTHOR="Hans Christian Andersen"  PUBLISHER="Fictionwise, Inc." EISBN="" COPYRIGHT=""\v
That is the first line of the first page of text in my test file.

I haven't delved into the header section of the file all that much so it might store some metadata in two different places. I know you can get the title out of the unencrypted header for instance.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote