View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I'm trying to get out the door so I can go pick my wife up at work, so I can't look for the thread. However, there is a program called convert lit that "explodes" MS Reader files that can then be converted to Mobi by MobiPocket Creator. If you search the forum, there is a thread on Convert Lit that has the links you'll need and a good description of how to use it. Then search Mobipocket Creator and follow the isntructions there. Tomorrow, when I have a bit more time, I'll check on your progress and try to be more helpful...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote