Thread: MobiDeDRM
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #3
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
The problem is getting mobidedrm to run in the first place. I know that cd changes the file, but it was all I could think of. I can not get python to run the mobidedrm.

Most of wha you wrote is Greek to me, it just doesn't shine any lights for me. I installed python and figured out how to get into it, but getting it to run mobidedrm is not happening...I just wanna read my books...sigh. Obviously I am not a huge computer programing type person, but there has got to be a way for me to figure this out.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote