View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 04:06 PM   #75
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Maybe I misread the plugin description but shouldn't it be possibly to automatically switch to a certain view when switching to a certain virtual library? In the general options tab it says "When restarting Calibre or switching to this library...", I assumed the plugin would "remember" the current virtual library I am in and then allow me to set a specific view for this library -- but somehow this view is also applied during startup?

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently this feature is simply missing still, I'll do it manually for now. Thanks for the otherwise great plugin!
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote