View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #25
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
If WW3 starts, an ebook reader is exactly what I would worry about first (well, other than food). After all, what else are you going to do down in your bomb shelter other than read?
Monitor the surveillance network. Keep tabs on the automated defenses. Restock the landmines and the ammo in the turrets. Scope out hot chicks who have run out of food. "Hey, baby! Want a candy bar? Come inside. Remove any weapons before stepping in front of the sensors."

I want my stuff in multiple places that are all under my control. One copy on the device or a microSD card. One copy on the computer. One or two backups. Clouds are unstable and prone to leaks.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote