View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #29
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I would say they are different (unless we hear from the nominees), since "Sci-fi" wasn't a second. With the past heated discussions of Sci-fi versus science fiction, I assumed they were different.
I must have missed the conversation where "Sci-fi" and "Science Fiction" were different. That might be interesting to read since I imagine it being as polite as most political talk.

Regarding the voting process, after January is done we will have 1 selection and up to 6 categories that have been fully nominated. For the February nomination/voting, should we start the nominations by keeping the runner(s) up from January or even all the fully nominated categories from January except the selected one as fully nominated to start it off?

For example, assume "Runners Up", "Award Winners", "Classics" and "Science Fiction" are fully nominated for January and then "Runners Up" gets selected with "Award Winners" in second. We can start the February nomination period with either "Award Winners" fully nominated or with all 3 non-selected categories fully nominated since there is obviously interest in those categories. For those who want a repeat category, it could be re-nominated and voted on again during the nomination period.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote