Thread: Gah! Facebook!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #21
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Chi Cygni: DON'T DO IT!!!!. Do not join Facecrack or I will have to delete you as a friend on MR......Shutka.....Joking.... but... Honestly. I detest Social networking and Twitter....IF people want to join it fine. However, I have family and friends send me emails all the time that I happily delete and have no qualms about missing out on who cooked a Goulash on Thursday night and who threw up beans and piroshki the next morning. email, phone, SMS, isn't that enough? Sorry, Also MR. As one poster said on an anti-facecrack article...IF you cannot email me, or phone me then &*)& off!

I have enough imaginary friends as is on the net do i need 200 more...and don't get me started on long lost nostalgia friends B.S.... The last people on Earth I want to see are ones that I have not seen for 35 years.... and I hope they do not want to see me.

будит шот бутит
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote