View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
Hmm, what I'm looking for is something that will let me carry my entire library around, so I can always read whatever I feel like.
You "can" do it. But speed of the Sony is slower with that many books. Plus the organization is tough.

With the Kindle of course you have the online media library... so you can have thousands of books available via wispernet without them being on the book. That said, you can use search to find a book on the Kindle even though you can organize your ebook library.

I am hopping Kindle adds the ability to let you put your own books in the media library in addition to books you have purchased from Amazon.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote