View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 02:13 AM   #48
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
And where does the Bible go?
I know what category I would put the Bible in and I also know that my choice would be considered wrong by others. I remember a while back some a poster mentioned his new ebook website that had placed Charles Darwin's "The Origin of Species" under "science fiction".

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21838

Some people were very upset by this and stated that they would never purchase a book from the site based on the classification of the book. The poster apologized for his classification and was still harassed. Any attempt to classify the Bible will only bring up more confrontation on this site.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote