Thread: UK libraries
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 06:37 AM   #39
Panda Rose
Zealot
Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs505, Kindle 3, iPhone4
I live outside Manchester but have just completed their online form. I now have to go into Manchester just to finish the form and to be able to see their library. I am not sure whether its worth the hassle or not, but I will do it and see.

I asked Trafford whether they were going to e-book route and they guffawed and said they had no money and were cutting opening hours on their libraries to save money.
Panda Rose is offline   Reply With Quote