View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Wanted: Goodreads plug-in

Quote:
Hey everyone, last week there was a great plug-in discussion about exporting your library to goodreads. It was discussed in kiwidude's gui thread under the old organized system. I was just wondering if there is anyone still looking/talking about this plug-in concept and wanted to start a thread on it to collect all relevant info on it in one place in case someone decides to accept the challenge. I will try and quote some of the postings below.
Many thanks goes to dwanthny who was kind enough to collate all the previously quoted mssgs from the original GUI plug-in thread from kiwidude made prior to the forum shake-up.

Last edited by slantybard; 01-30-2011 at 07:13 PM.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote