View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 09:05 AM   #49
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
There is no charge LED. Only the GUI indication on the homescreen. It does do nothing without a sufficiently long holding of power button. Then a few seconds after release it starts to boot.

Some cables or PSUs or Computer ports may not work. I've had two dodgy cables, one worked on a Kobo and the other worked on a Kindle, but not vice versa! I've one PSU that's mysteriously detected as a computer host.

I have the Mars.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote