View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 03:44 AM   #98
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone XR, iPad mini 5, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I think the selection is much larger than it might appear from the featured albums and playlists. I’ve stumbled over several playlists that were not featured.
I did a search on “spatial audio” and found several playlists. I was surprised to see a lot of songs from the 1960s and 1970s with it, including hits from The Beatles, Heart, etc. I found pretty much every genre you can think of with at least some SA songs, and songs from the 1950s up to the present. I even found the William Tell Overture and the Star Wars anthem! Plenty to choose from to see how it sounds. Some of the best sounding songs with SA I heard were pop hits from the 1970s with acoustic guitar solos. Made you feel like you were sitting in on a jam session.

Last edited by OtinG; 06-23-2021 at 03:46 AM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote