View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 06:15 PM   #58
salamanderjuice
Evangelist
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
But they moved "|" over by Z for the sake of the pointlessly big enter key, no? I don't know about you, but I use shift a lot more than "|" so having to stretch my pinky even further to hit shift is annoyance. ANSI keyboards are used in more than just the U.S. btw China for example uses ANSI.

Neither layout is particularly great. Both ask far too much of pinkies and both thumbs are wasted essentially handling one button.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote