View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 08:57 AM   #54
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
I hated typewriters.
Also both those makes are inferior layouts with no
|
\
beside the Z.
USA is less than 13% of world and many there use Spanish.

I do add a firm spongy-rubbery strip under the rear of the laptop or on the monitor stand for a separate keyboard – to raise the tilt angle to taste – and I like one very slim at the front so the "heels" of my hands rest on the desk.

There seems to be fashion for selling retro styled everything, designed by people that once think they saw something in a Ladybird book when they were three, perhaps twenty to forty years ago. In other words if you never saw the real thing in real life and squint at the current product it looks sort of retro. Radios, toasters, record-players, kettles, amps, food mixers etc that don't really resemble anything ever made in the past and are often abysmal quality, like a 2.5" speaker when original thing it's pretending to look like had a 6" or even a 5" x 7" elliptical. Driven by an earphone amplifier.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote