View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 08:08 PM   #51
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Paperwhite 3, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
OOOH! I don't have too much money, but I AM incredibly stupid with the money I do have.
Ditto. You know how this goes - you discover a thing that you weren't aware even existed; then you start seeing it everywhere? Found another of those typewriter-like keyboards on Amazon. Similar deal: bluetooth, mechanical keys, retro design -- but this time with BACKLIGHTING and a built-in holder for your tablet or phone. **ONLY $159 when you clip the $10 coupon**. I might have to gift it to myself at the next available opportunity...

Link

ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote