View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 06:43 PM   #46
skb
Addict
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
Here's a nice solution for those with too much money who want to use a mechanical keyboard with any USB-C or Bluetooth connecting device! I like this idea much better than the Freewrite, and for less money.

https://www.qwerkywriter.com/collections/frontpage

The black starts at "only" $290 but you can pre-order the black and gold for a measly $330. The mint looks cute.
LOL that keyboard is making me uncomfortable...all those round keys in square holes. Think of the crumbs that'd get it there (I have little silicon covers on my mac keyboard). Still. Pretty. Also, those knobs at the side with no ability to use real paper would make me even more anxious.

But it is nice to look at! I liked the Gold Edition (with extra crumbs). It looked really nice.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote