View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 08:51 PM   #21
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I guess it's about what you have and what you need. For example, I carry my old beat-up Chromebook everywhere. It has Evernote, DarkRoom, a Pomodoro timer app, and some ambient sound apps. But if you don't have an everyday carry machine, I can see the value of one of the others.
I've considered a Chromebook (especially now that they will run Linux applications), but I really don't really like Google and I don't want them "following" me.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote