View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #13
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce this problem on my 64bit Windows 10 machine. Can you please check your Java version?

I got the following results:

Code:
java -version
java version "1.8.0_91"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_91-b15)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.91-b15, mixed mode, sharing)
Here's my Java version output:
Code:
java -version
java version "1.8.0_131"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Are you using a Windows 10 VMWare/VirtualBox image by any chance or did you install Calibre on a drive other than C:?
Calbre is installed in the default location, C:\Program Files\Calibre2
No, I'm a plain old Windows user. I'm not using a Windows 10 VMWare/VirtualBox. In fact I don't think I'd know how to do this.

P.S. I know very little about Java other than to run an update when I get a notification.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote