View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 10:27 PM   #4
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
The adventure continues. I used Factory Tool 1.39. That worked for me. However, when my C67ML Carta 2 rebooted, the home page appeared to have shrunken and to have moved to the upper right corner of the display. No touchscreen capability. This leads me to suspect that the firmware in the Onyx link was not for the Carta 2 but the Carta or even the C67ML. I have an idea as to how I could fix it, but I've emailed Onyx International about the firmware link.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote