View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 06:44 AM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_1964 View Post
now was the extra css filter set by accident,
There was no accident, the CSS filter had items in it because you placed those items there or whomever gave you this library placed the info there.

Quote:
but how can you know that when you filter something out, it falls back to a default setting, so not setting something will override the default ?
I don't think there is any calibre defaults for paragraphs. Calibre actually used the wrong info from your CSS for its class. The bottom line is you filled in the filter css with enough random junk (including an initial blank space) that I'm surprised you didn't end up with one massive block of text. It is possible that you uncovered a bug in calibre but since your use was an extremly sloppy edge case we may never know for sure.

Quote:
It is surprising to me that when you don't tick something, you will override the default and when you tick somthing it shows default behaviour, that is for me,the other way around.
This is not accurate. If you had nothing ticked and did not have anything in Extra CSS or Filter CSS you would not have had any issues.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 11-26-2013 at 06:48 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote