View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 04:54 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
I'm currently listening to 24 Hours by Greg Iles, read by Dick Hill. The narrator does a simply outstanding job of narrating the book. Actually, he doesn't narrate it, he performs it. He adds so much to the tension of the book by his reading that you can only call it a performance. I've not previously listened to any books read by Dick Hill, but I will certainly search others out.
I found out a good performer (the best readers are perfomers, in my eyes), can make listening too a book much more enjoyable.

Right now, I'm listening to Gai-jin by James Clavell and the reader is awesome. It is narrated by John Lee.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote