View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 05:20 PM   #11
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrog View Post
Alright. Is that something I have to manually do in calibre for all 190 images? Or am I able to mass edit in some way?
My suggestion was only a bit of guesswork. You have provided only a tiny portion of the whole book. Also I have never tried to upload to Android Book Store, so I have no idea what their checker does. Sorry.

In answer to your above question, it depends. If the images are all the same at 1500x2250, then it should be pretty easy to fix the image code with a regex. If you have many different sizes, you will need to do a fix for each different size.

Are you using Calibre or Sigil? Have you run the EpubCheck and native Check Book to check your ebook? Do this first. Once you find the errors using this method, you can then explore ways to fix them, either using the method by @Doitsu or my suggestion above. Once all the errors are fixed, you can try uploading again.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote