View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 11:42 AM   #49
benham
Guru
benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, PRS-505 (BLUE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datatraveler View Post
I'm a huge Michael Connelly fan. Harry Bosch is the perfect example of a pulp fiction detective, I've read them all (some 2 or 3 times) except Nine Dragons the price is still way to high for an Ebook.
Have you checked out his reader forum? He is the only author I read where I have all of his books in an electronic format. Most are on my PDA as they were BE (Before Ereaders).
benham is offline   Reply With Quote